Tuesday 17 November 2015

What I'm going to write about

Ok, looking at other people's blog makes me feel bad. The first post felt like I was rambling about... nothing and I didn't explain clearly about the Malay words that I was using about (I have since edited the post and put their English definition in brackets). So as a new blogger I guess I'll have to lay down some blogging goals - the blogging resolutions.


In the space of 2 months I'm going to write about:

1. UK Universities Applications - I'm probably going to split this into a few parts
2. Cambridge Applications
3. US Universities Applications - I'm going to split this as well
4. Stanford Applications
5. Cambridge GCE A-Levels
6. Life After SPM (Malaysia's Certificate of Education)
7. Scholarship opportunities
8. SPM
9. Malaysia's Education in General

The reason I'm doing this in anti-chronological order is because I just did the UK and US applications recently and my mind is the freshest in these subjects. Also, as I discuss the matter of applications, perhaps I would be able to find fresh ideas about the Malaysian system in general.

Dear readers,
As this blog is written primarily for Malaysian youths aiming to graze at the greener pastures out there, it might not be relevant to some of you. Another thing, I intend to add a tips system with each blog post, where I will dispense some of my advice that I regretted not heeding earlier. :(
The tips system goes something like this:

TIPS

1. I will label each blog post to the relevant headings here, i.e UKAPPS for UK applications, so you guys can have a look at the relevant process in the applications.

Do you think that there are other aspects that I should cover? Do comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment