Wednesday 3 August 2016

Disclaimer for use of essays

I have posted my essays in my blog around 3 weeks ago, which you can view on the desktop side. However, with great powers come great responsibilities and with my personal essays come important disclaimers: Read it with a pinch of salt.

All of the advice I have given throughout this blog are my personal opinions and to my best knowledge. And all my essays are written in my own voice. Read it, get a feel of it, but do not copy it. After reading my essay, read more so that you are not trapped The essay is your strongest weapon and you shouldn't squander your chance by using other's voice.

I spent a lot of time thinking hard about the essays, and if you try hard enough, you can achieve it too! :) Good luck!

P/s: If you feel like a discussion on the essays or some explanations on my writing, feel free to comment below.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful bloggers like yourself who would positively reply encouraged me to be more open and engaging in commenting. So know it's helpful..
    IELTS Coaching in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. gmat classes in chennai
    Having a good score in GMAT is very important to get into your dream university. Choose the best GMAT coaching centres in Chennai from the list.

    ReplyDelete